Code of Practice, Useful Documents & Links
Code of Practice
- UK Industry Framework Code of Practice.
- Thwaites Customer Code of Practice
- Pub Independent Conciliation and Arbitration Service (PICA – Service) www.picaservice.com
- Summary terms of Standard 5 year tenancy agreement
- Business Plan template
- PEAT – Pre-Entry Awareness Training
The British Institute of Innkeeping (Exclusive BII Membership For Thwaites Customers)
The BII is the professional body for the licenced retail sector. As a Thwaites tenant, you will be eligible for one year (AMBII) membership paid in full Thwaites. The BII provides members of the pub industry with a full benefits package and professional advice and helplines – www.bii.org
Chartered certified accountants (specialists in licensed trade accountancy – VAT preparation and analysis of financial information, PAYE, accountancy and personal and company taxation).
Contact Malcolm Roe – Tel: 01254 606790
Clearsky’s specialist contractor accountants will take on your paperwork and structure your earnings so that you can concentrate on your business.
Contact Clearsky – Tel: 0800 464 0407 or email: email@example.com